Towards the start of 2019, i came across this person who followed me on instagram who had a lot of forex posts. As an naive, ambitious person with big goals, I wanted to expand my network and see opportunities. I hit up a guy to tell me about this opportunity. I met up 3 people and met their leader Wasiq Zia.
His friends later quit, around the same time I quit and told me Wasiq Zia HAS LIED ABOUT all his results and manipulated them. I got started the same day as the opportunity sounded amazing. I was part of this scam for over 6 months, and made no money. I had an organization of over 50 people. When I walked away, i still had a good amount of people and could lead it to a profitable network marketing business, but the 6 months i was in this organization had traumatized me and ethically & morally I couldn't continue. All the lies, they used to keep everyone brainwashed. Some of my friends i had gotten in this with me also became very depressed finding out all the lies.
I was putting so much money in my forex and everyday their signals were making me lose money, and doing DoorDash food deliveries to support this venture. I did everything they told me to do, house event, put on my face on stories every day. Dm'd 500+ people, uploaded pictures every couples day. When i found all the lies and that no one was actually making money through Forex, i became very suicidal. As I had lost friends, and even my family did not like who I was becoming, as I was always show boating on instagram. The truth about network marketing is that IT IS NOT a 300$ admission to having your own business. You need at least 5 figures saved so you can invest in followers, gucci/ LV stuff so people think your ballin' through Forex, but your simply capping. THEIR SIGNALS DO NOT WORK, i will explain at the end why they did not work. Please please if you do meet them up. Do yourself a favor, ask them to go to their forex account show you at least 1 months trading history. Preferably 3-4 months. It only makes sense for you to see something real. AND please make sure you see the tag on the MT4 app which says "Real' in a gold emblem/ sign.
Here are some of the lies, Rakan Khalifa, Lily Zaremba, Lina (iam_lina1), Emmanuel major, Kaine Harriott.
1) First and foremost their followers are fake. I dont know how delusional lina is to take herself from a few thousand to nearly 50 thousand followers and thinking it looks real. Kaine Harriott has gone from 12.3k fake followers to 67.3k fake followers since checked his profile about a week ago. While i was there, i was also told to get into this fake follower game by Wasiq Zia.
2) Ig.doust (real forex coach) recently exposed Lina, Emmanuel Major and melissa of having a "Free Telegram Forex channel" where they would copy and paste Ig.doust forex signals for his company. These guys do not understand forex and this proved it. I had previously thought Emmanuel Major was good at Forex but the fact that they were illegally stealing ig.doust forex signals proved how illiterate they are.
3) This isn't a lie I am about to expose. Game changers have had to move away from Canada, and explore markets in different countries to scam. A guy named Mathew Fernandez, ig: mfernz57 left Kuvera first week of 2020(He joined Kuvera Mid-2018). He left with his entire team of 600+people preaching 'morals over money' due to all the lies, scamming, and brainwashing in Kuvera/game changers. Their name is tarnished across Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton and other cities in the Greater Toronto Area in Ontario.
4) Lily once lead a campaign showing how she made 10k Cad in one day of trading. Anyone who understood forex and saw her performance knew she was crazy. She was using insane leverage, she was doing this for months and months and would show how(on our leadership chats) on a regular day she would be a couple thousand in the negatives. Using the leverage she was, she was simply playing with her luck, well she did "win" 10k in 1 day. Well, I am here to expose this bullshit. Did you know she then went on to blow her entire account away literally a few days later.
5) Kuvera got a new owner in October 2019. A lot of people quit since then, teams in a whole country(Mexico, Japan, Singapore etc) all quit. I am not 100% sure but I believe the compensation plan was brutally changed. Also they had changed their titles on what they were earning, now Rakan Khalifa was a 100k/month earner and Mathew Fernandez was a 50k/month earner. Mathew Fernandez told us that he was getting paid 3k/month in reality
. All this was just manipulation tactics. "I make upto 100k/month" is not a thing. Like who sets these caps to income? These were just manipulation tactics.
6) Now Anthony Napolitano (itzanthonynap) has a Forbes article on him. Well, unless you are Elon Musk, Forbes will not write on you. So how is this possible? Just go on fiver and search up "Get published on Forbes" and you can talk to a Forbes writer. When you have less money to spend, you buy the 300$ package to get published on forbesindia as Anthony did. You can get published on Forbes.com
as well but you need $5k+. Why these articles are bullshit as when you search "Anthony napolitano", this article will never pop up as when Forbes legitimately writes on you, they post on social media and people actually go on it, therefore google recommends this article. As for Anthony's article, it will never pop up unless you search, "Anthony Napolitano Forbes" or directly get the link. The forbes article is simply to brag and further add to his manipulation tactics.
7) If you want more dirt on these guys, if i haven't provided enough. Here are some notable people who are ex-Kuvera members. They quit following Mathew Fernandez "morals over money" slogan. They are, Joshua Baril (ig: joshuanatsu) , rahaman waheed (ig: rahamanwaheed), and Basil Paul Varghese (basil_paul_varghese). They are now in a different company under Mathew Fernandez.
8) THE REASON THE SIGNALS DO NOT WORK: What these guys do is put TP 1 at 20 Pips, and TP3 at 100-200 Pips. But Stop loss will be at 200+ pips. So essentially, you are risking 20%+ of your account for 1 trade. Let’s say it hits TP1, and then hits SL. The result on their portfolio will be, ‘we hit TP1’. Pairs don’t just go in 1 direction in a straight line, it kind of goes up and down, and more so In a particular direction. So what I’m getting at is that they can never be wrong, because it’ll always hit TP1, due to a pairs roller coaster like movement. They’ll make stop losses really big, so by the time it gets there, it at least gets a few Pips in there favour and they’ll take that credit. Essentially a pair will either end of its movement being a sell, or a buy, and if they luckily got the right call, there portfolio will say, “caught 200+pips”, however you probably cashed out at 20 pips, in fear of it reversing. And when you keep getting 20 pips profits and after a couple, you actually hit a stop loss, there goes all your money. But there results will always be positive. It’s a genius scam. The worst part is, you can buy many many signals online, but all these signal chats, have the same trade signals fluctuating in all the group chats. It’s the exact same pairs, same numbers, everything, lol some don’t even change the emojis. These scammers make absurd amounts of money through their scams, hence allowing them a lavish, marketable lifestyle.
I have been writing this for an hour and I hope this helps you. Please Please, do not fall for their scam, I have lost sleep, been depressed, and lost enough money. I was doing around 20 hours DoorDash/week to fund forex and then lose it all. I would not have money for food. For months and months I survived on a 4$/day diet.
To end it off on a good note,i am doing a lot better financially and mentally. I do not recommend Mathew Fernandez team as well. If you truly believe 'money over morals' why did you leave only when your pay got slapped.
I believe most of these guru's are full of shit and do not care about you, ex. Kevin David, one of the biggest online scammers, he has enough dirt on him online. YouTuber Coffeezilla has exposed most of these popular e-commerce, forex gurus.
If this does get viewed, get comments I will release more proof on Kuvera/Game changer's scam. I have a month or two of chat history in their leadership chats.
FOREX PARCEL DELIVERY INC. Home Shipper's Declaration Form Christmas Cut-off 2020 Careers ... Always excellent and a conscientious service I've been using Forex Toronto for the past 10+ years and have found them to be extremely reliable in transporting our parcels to the Philippines. Items are always handled with utmost care and packed professionally in their appropriate transport vehicles. At ... Basic prices cover Greater London ONLY. Our terms and conditions for our agents in other areas still apply. We cover most of the Philippines for door to door delivery, but some areas are just not that easy to reach and/or are no go zones. Sizes. Medium - 23"x20"x17 (4.5 cu.ft.) Large - 24"x24"x24 (8 cu.ft.) Extra Large - 23"x20"x34 (9 cu.ft.) FOREX PARCEL DELIVERY INC. Home Shipper's Declaration Form Christmas Cut-off 2020 Careers CONGRATULATIONS FOREX TORONTO FOR WINNING THE CONSUMER CHOICE AWARD 2019 IN COURIER SERVICE CATEGORY. Please Choose your Location: Kingston. London. Montreal. Newmarket. Niagara Falls. Nova Scotia . new Brunswick. Ottawa. Peterborough. St.Catharines. sarnia. Sudbury. Windsor. Toronto. Thunderbay. Hours of ... Forex toronto is the number 1 and pioneer in door to door delivery of balikbayan boxes. forex cargo has prided itself in offering service that is safe and fast. we offer minute by minute supervision from the cargo is our into your hands to the time it is put into the hands of your family or loved ones in the philippines. Details; Website; Forex Toronto Inc - 4800 Sheppard Ave E, Scarborough ... Door to door Balikbayan Boxes to the Philippines ... FOREX TORONTO (NTO) Ms. Teo Paculanan 4500 Sheppard Avenue East Unit 26 Scarborough Ontario, M1S 3R6 Tel. No.: (416) 335-8555 Toll Free No.: 1-855-367-3986 Fax No.: (416) 609-3843 E-mail: [email protected] UMAC TORONTO (UMT) Ms. Perly Alilio / Ms. Anna Eusebio 4500 Sheppard Avenue East Unit 25 Scarborough, Ontario M1S 3R6 Tel. No ... 3 reviews of Forex Toronto "BALIKBAYAN BOX : a carton shipped to the Philippines from another country by a Filipino who has been living overseas, typically containing items such as food, clothing, toys, and household products. Now that we got that out of the way, as to add sentiments behind what goes on (bargain hunting and hauling, wrapping) when filling the box with essentials, let's get to ... Forex Cargo in Toronto is the number 1 and the pioneer in door to door delivery of Balikbayan boxes. Since its inception in 1998, Forex Cargo has prided itsel f in offering service that is safe and fast. We offer minute by minute supervision from the time your cargo is out into your hands to the time it is put into the hands of your family or loved ones in the Philippines. Forex will even take a photograph of your loved ones with your shipment as proof of delivery. Confirmation letter / receipt and photo will be mailed to your house. Key Notes: Price per box: In San Jose, California: $65.00 (sometimes they have specials. You'll get their announcement coupons via post mail). Weight Limit: None. Most of my shipments are nearly 100 pounds. Box sizes: Varies, mostly ... Thank you Forex Cargo , my family recieved the boxes we sent them, From Phoenix AZ to Region 2, for only 45 days. Salamat sa Good Service. Salamat sa Good Service. ErnieandEsmen Tagare Forex toronto is the number 1 and pioneer in door to door delivery of balikbayan boxes. forex cargo has prided itself in offering service that is safe and fast. we offer minute by minute supervision from the cargo is our into your hands to the time it is put into the hands of your family or loved ones in the philippines. more... See more text
forex parcel delivery philippines forex cargo deals philippines contact number forex provincial depot philippines forex door to door philippines forex door to door philippines toronto forex ... Forex Trading for Living Risk Disclaimer for Forex Trading Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all i... Mail delivery to your doorstep is soon to be obsolete as Canada Post moves to phase out the service in favour of community mail boxes. For more info, please ... This video will show you how to best prepare your Forex balikbayan box (Regular Size) by taping it in an easy and secure way before filling it up with your g... forex parcel delivery philippines forex cargo deals philippines contact number forex provincial depot philippines forex door to door philippines forex door to door philippines toronto forex ... Simply choose your meal plan, then sit back and wait for it to arrive at your door. Learn more at https://healtheekitchen.ca/ Robots are the future of food delivery and the temptation to steal from them is real.